[LLVMdev] OT: Organizing a Supercomputing '08 workshop

Scott Michel scottm at rushg.aero.org
Tue Feb 12 19:21:13 PST 2008

All:

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but... having two successful workshops
at Supercomputing, I'm contemplating a third (I'm a glutton for
punishment.) This year, the focus will be on many/multicore's
programmability gap -- the gap between today's languages and the
multicore/manycore architectures that we're trying to program. A stellar
example is software development on the IBM Cell BE and its SPUs in C/C++.

The workshop will focus on languages, compilers and runtimes that are
targeted for many/multicore architecutes and platforms.

If you know of any good speakers with topics in the workshop's area,
please feel free to contact me.

-scooter