[LLVMdev] LLVM DevMeet 2008

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Tue Feb 12 11:46:52 PST 2008

>> Kenneth Hoste suggested I get in touch with you as lead wrangler on
>> scheduling the 2008 LLVM DevMeet. I can't speak for others, but I know
>> I'm pretty packed with travel in August already, only some of which is
>> going to be directly sponsored or endorsed by work. Everything else
>> will have to be out of my personal time budget. I'd actually prefer
>> something *later*, like September, but that's probably not agreeable
>> to others. Maybe early-ish July instead?
>>
> Hi Dan,
>
> As far as I know, a date hasn't been set yet. I personally don't have
> a preference, but then again I don't travel much. :-)

Just an FYI, here is the website on the upcoming LLVM developers meeting:
http://llvm.org/devmtg/current/

Please note that anyone interested in attending/presenting should email
Jonathan Johnson (email on that page). He has volunteered to help gather
information about presenters/attendees and keep that web page up to date.

I'll be handling the logistics of the meeting (hotel, location, meals,
etc). The date has not been set at this time, but Chris did want to give
people an idea of when it could happen. The main thing to draw is that we
will not be having it in May as we did last year.

We'd like to narrow it down to a couple of dates instead of a broad range.
So once we get that figured out we will do a poll and see which is most
popular. We'd love to pick a date where everyone can come, but thats just
not possible :)

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner