[LLVMdev] llvm ocaml bindings

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Wed Dec 31 07:09:45 PST 2008

On Wednesday 31 December 2008 14:32:16 Gordon Henriksen wrote:
> There are recently aded C bindings for the "isa<>" template (actually,
> dyn_cast_or_null<>), which is usually the preferred manner to access
> the type ID. There are no corresponding ocaml bindings yet. I think
> this is the most important missing feature for what you've described;
> most of the instruction properties have getters and setters.

The bindings I am missing are:

. Cannot set the global to enable tail calls.

. Cannot set "sret".

However, I'd be happy if there were just C bindings that I could invoke from
JIT compiled code from OCaml on-the-fly. So it is probably much more valuable
to work on completing the C bindings, IMHO.

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e