[LLVMdev] Enhancing the Trident compiler

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Mon Dec 29 04:44:17 PST 2008

Hi,
        Would anyone happen to know if there are any efforts underway
at enhancing the Trident compiler?

Some of the things that I would like to add to the Trident compiler
are :

a. Support for compiling multiple C functions in an input file
b. Support for parameter passing
c. Support for functions returning results
d. Support for a C++ front end, and C++ objects
e. Updating the trident compiler to support LLVM-2.4

I would appreciate it if someone could give me some pointer on how to
do this. Thanks!!

Best regards,

Elvis