[LLVMdev] Build errors on trunk for about a week now.

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:38:13 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Cédric Venet <cedric.venet at laposte.net> wrote:
> OvermindDL1 a écrit :

>>> <snip>
>
> With VS2008SP1 and VS2008 express on Vista , LLVM r60605 (including
> table gen) and Clang compile clean (of errors) for me. I don't even see
> const error...
> perhaps your svn copy is corrupt?

Do not think so, updated it fresh a couple of times, but will not be
able to fully clean everything out well until I actually get to
sitting at the computer again, trying to clean it remotely would take
me hours (that I do not have).

I am quite confident about that functor needing const though; I have
experienced that error many times and that has always been the fix.