[LLVMdev] New llvm-gcc bootstrap failure

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Fri Aug 22 13:50:52 PDT 2008

Hello, Rafael

> I am having the same problem. It was "introduced" by revision 54811,
> so it looks like a memory corruption problem. Investigating.
Same here. Thanks for bisection, I'll also try to look into.

When I tried to investigate the problem last time, I found, that the
problem disappears, when I added -fno-unit-at-a-time. The output from
stage1 compiler was the same as output of stage2 compiler on this file
with -O0, but not same on higher optimization levels.

---
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov