[LLVMdev] LiveIntervals for FunctionPass

Sean Soria soria at ucla.edu
Wed Aug 20 09:42:07 PDT 2008

Static profiling.  Trying to implement "Statis Branch Frequency and Program
Profile Analysis" by We and Larus, 1994 or some similar algorithm.  Attempts
to do it as a MachineFunctionPass didn't work out, as type information was
lost.  It's important to know what's a pointer for the described algorithm.