[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc builds on 32 bit linux broken

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Thu Aug 7 08:55:57 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,

> I did put in a hack, but it was horrible. It might be a good idea to
> test out Mike's suggestion to see if it's a better way of doing it.
I just tried building llvm-gcc without your hack, and it still works (even
without the fix Mike suggested).

So, it seems that r54245 can be reverted again?

I didn't test bootstrap, however, but it was failing without bootstrap as well
previously. I won't have time to try bootstrap in the next two weeks, though
(I won't be at work).

Gr.

Matthijs