[LLVMdev] Patch to improve Vim Tablegen syntax file

Cédric Venet cedric.venet at laposte.net
Sat Apr 26 11:27:04 PDT 2008

Hi,

Just a small patch for user of tablegen.vim

I added support for:
- defm and multiclass
- imbricatable multiline C style comment
- FIXME/TODO highlight in comment
- binary and hexadecimal number
- code using [{ }] is no highlighted as special (perhaps not the best
choice)

If someone has comment or idea to enhance, I will be happy to hear it.

Regards,

--
Cédric

Ps: Is there somewhere a really simple backend for llvm? Sparc and mips are
still far from simple and the doc is very thin. I am trying to do a backend
for a really basic µC, If I am succeful, It could perhaps be used as
example... (I would really like to have such an example right now ;) ).