[LLVMdev] PATCH: Use size reduction -- wave2

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Tue Apr 15 17:42:16 PDT 2008

> Unfortunately I had to introduce a new GlobalVariable::Create
> mechanism (I hoped to have nailed all in wave 1, but life is cruel).
> I will submit scripts for the easy conversion of external projects
> like the last time.

One request is to explicity explain the new mechanism so people don't have
to read the diffs or extrapolate from the conversion scripts.

Please send a separate email with what API changes occured and include
"API Change" in the subject so its pretty clear whats happening. Advance
notice as to when it will be merged in is also a plus.

Thanks,
Tanya