[LLVMdev] Being able to know the jitted code-size before emitting

Nicolas Geoffray nicolas.geoffray at lip6.fr
Tue Apr 15 04:24:54 PDT 2008

OK, here's a new patch that adds the infrastructure and the
implementation for X86, ARM and PPC of GetInstSize and GetFunctionSize.
Both functions are virtual functions defined in TargetInstrInfo.h.

For X86, I moved some commodity functions from X86CodeEmitter to
X86InstrInfo.

What do you think?

Nicolas