[LLVMdev] Mark your calendars: LLVM 2008 Developer Meeting

Jonathan Johnson jon at alacatialabs.com
Fri Apr 4 07:40:05 PDT 2008

we will be meeting at the Apple Campus in Cupertino, CA on Friday,
August 1, 2008. We are tentatively going to start at 8:00 AM and end
at 5:00 PM.

The agenda for the day is still being planned. If you're interested in
speaking, please email me off-list with details about the subject you
would like to present.

If you're interested in coming and haven't already let me know, please
email me your name and company, and I'll add you to the list.

Up-to-date information can be found on the website at: <http://llvm.org/devmtg/current/
 >.

Thank you everyone, and I look forward to seeing you in August!
-Jon

--
Jonathan Johnson
President