[LLVMdev] problem with using DSA for a side-effect analysis

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 3 11:28:20 PDT 2008

Andrew, there used to be some code to compute the ModRef behavior of
functions using DS graphs.  Does that code  still exist in svn?  What
Zvonimir is asking is essentially that, although perhaps he needs it
as DS nodes explicitly rather than via the generic queries in the
AliasAnalysis interface.

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.org/