[LLVMdev] Retrieving local variable names.

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Wed Apr 2 15:35:57 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 Alireza.Moshtaghi at microchip.com wrote:
> Is this something that will happen in future? Or there is no plan for
> it?

Dan's work on MemoryOperands is a great step towards this.  It doesn't
associate a local variable with a frameindex per say, but each instruction
that accesses the FI will have an associated memoperand that tells you
(roughly) the llvm alloca that it corresponds to.  From that you could
jump up to debug info, etc.

-Chris

-Chris

--