[LLVMdev] llvm 2.1 announcement draft

Vikram S. Adve vadve at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 21 09:15:19 PDT 2007

Chris,

In addition to the pubs page in the paragraph below, you should also
mention the Users page:
	http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/Users.html

I think this page is quite under-populated.  While on that topic, we
would like to encourage users who are willing to have their projects
listed on this page to send email to John Criswell
(criswell at cs.uiuc.edu) or reply to llvmdev with the information in
the appropriate table (Industry, Academic/Research, Education, Open
Source).

Thanks,

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve