[LLVMdev] Building with Microsoft Visual Studio

Chuck Rose III cfr at adobe.com
Thu Sep 20 16:56:57 PDT 2007

Hola Richard,

I think I'm the primary person using / maintaining the VStudio build.
Every so often I checkout and make sure things are still building, but
do occasionally get behind if a lot of new files are getting added to
the LLVM svn tree.  What isn't working for you?  I'll try and clarify
the steps in the doc or fix the build issue.

Please note that a lot of the tools and tests aren't built by the
VStudio files.  Nor does it integrate the front end stuff.  Mostly it's
for generating LLVM structures and execution via JIT or interpreter.

Thanks,
Chuck.