[LLVMdev] RFC: Darwin EH Patch

Evan Cheng evan.cheng at apple.com
Tue Sep 11 09:16:18 PDT 2007

Please make sure the suffix is correct when compiling for static
relocation model.

The way the Darwin asm printer handles $non_lazy_ptr is pretty hacky.
Perhaps we need to add some target specific information onto GV's.
This is definitely a stop gap solution. Hopefully it's won't be a
permanent one. :-)

Evan