[LLVMdev] Advice updating version

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri Sep 7 14:53:25 PDT 2007

Yes, that should be fine. Keep in mind that you would need to install
llvm-gcc 2.0 as well. As a side note, why not just work with svn? That
way you don't end up using a llvm version that is over a year old.

-Tanya

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2007, at 2:39 PM, Fernando Magno Quintao Pereira <fernando at cs.ucla.edu