[LLVMdev] The one remaining bug keeping CellSPU from release...

Scott Michel scottm at aero.org
Mon Oct 15 23:48:03 PDT 2007

Yup, I've got one remaining bug that holding up the CellSPU release.
It still has a bunch of warts, but so long as I can get it into shape
such that llvm-gcc-4.2 compiles all the way through, then we
collectively have something with which to work.

I'm getting the following error from llc, the attachments have llc's
debug and the .ll files, respectively. Can anyone shed some light on
what I should look at to track this one down?

/Users/scottm/play/llvm/branches/llvm-spu/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/
ScheduleDAG.cpp:406: failed assertion `I != VRBaseMap.end() && "Node
emitted out of order - late"'

-scooter