[LLVMdev] RFC: Tail call optimization X86

Arnold Schwaighofer arnold.schwaighofer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 04:29:53 PDT 2007

There have been some changes in X86RegisterInfo.cpp that make my last
patch not merge.
Also there was an error in my code concerning how inreg parameters
were lowered.

the latest version of the patch does not fail the SPASS llc-beta test
anymore (darwin-x86).

if/when someone has the time to look at it - i would be happy to mail
it. i think i should no longer clobber the mailing list with my
patches :)

regards arnold