[LLVMdev] Bugs in Getting Started Guide

Ted Neward ted at tedneward.com
Mon Oct 1 19:27:18 PDT 2007

I think that (a) the cookbook approach to create a "default" installation
gcc installed someplace that makes sense 50 to 70% of the time would be
ideal, and (b) docs to help explain the implications of the decisions
involved, would be ideal.

Ted Neward
Java, .NET, XML Services
Consulting, Teaching, Speaking, Writing