[LLVMdev] LLVM 2.1 (or later) and Ubuntu Gutsy

Török Edwin edwintorok at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 14:32:43 PST 2007

Antony Blakey wrote:
> On 24/11/2007, at 12:01 AM, Michael T. Richter wrote:
>

>> Does anybody have a working version of LLVM 2.1+ (ideally in a .deb
>> file) that they're willing to share?  I'm having some weird problems
>> trying to get a working version on my 7.10 machine.
>>

> Or even better, does anyone have a recipe for building on Gutsy?

What problems did you encounter?
I have built it successfully from source on Debian sid, which should be
very similar to Gutsy, at least in terms of build system.
I don't have a .deb file though.

What version are you using? The released one, or SVN?
Are you having trouble building llvm-gcc or llvm itself?

--Edwin