[LLVMdev] Atomicity and synchronization

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:09:45 PST 2007

To clarify, as I was the one working on these, the work done over the
summer came to a halt. I am (unfortunately) extremely busy with school
through December, and will resume work on this project after
graduating. Hopefully it will move forward without too many delays at
that point, as most of the large questions were tackled over the
summer. If you have specific questions, feel free to email, and/or
feel free to dive in. Most of what I did was online, but if I have any
un-committed patches, I can find them very quickly.

-Chandler