[LLVMdev] 'Implementing a language with LLVM' tutorial

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Mon Nov 5 12:27:29 PST 2007

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Kelly Wilson wrote:
> I edited "The basic language, with its lexer" somewhat and I am
> attaching a .html file. This is simply spelling/grammar editing and not
> content.

Thanks, I merged them in!

> A simple diff should show the changes. Please let me know if this format
> (ie. html file) is acceptable for your use. I don't think I changed
> anything too drastically, but please let me know if I took too many
> liberties. You may also tell me not to be so picky, if you like ;)

All the changes you made look great, I appreciate it.  If you are
interested in making future changes, please send me a diff of the change
you make.  This makes it easier for me, because I don't know which version
of the file you started from, making it harder to pull the difference out
on my end.

Thanks again!

-Chris

--