[LLVMdev] 'Implementing a language with LLVM' tutorial

Basile STARYNKEVITCH basile at starynkevitch.net
Mon Nov 5 07:06:45 PST 2007

Chris Lattner wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> LLVM has long needed a tutorial for people who are interested in using
> it to implement their favorite language and to demonstrate how to use
> the JIT.  To help solve this, I've put together a little tutorial that
> runs through the implementation and extension of a toy language here:
>
>    http://llvm.org/docs/tutorial/

A big thanks for it.  I had just a glance on it (some I may be wrong)
but I would find nice an exact explanation of
llvm/examples/HowToUseJIT/ in particular it seems that the exact way of
calling the just JIT-ed code is skipped in this tutorial. Maybe I missed
some link.

Again, a big thanks to Chris !