[LLVMdev] T-Shirts & Supporting LLVM

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Thu May 31 17:38:39 PDT 2007

All,

Anyone who wishes to donate to the project can follow the directions for
sending a check here:

http://llvm.org/Funding.html

If you can only pay by PayPal or credit card, PLEASE write to Vikram
Adve (vadve at uiuc.edu) and ask him to update that page with the alternate
payment details.

FYI: while the T-Shirts provided at the meeting were "free", they were
offered in the hope that there would be donations made in kind. The
T-Shirts cost about $20.00US. If you feel like making a donation to the
project, please use the directions on the Funding page. Please do NOT
send any money to me! :)

Reid.