[LLVMdev] 2.0 Pre-release tarballs online

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Thu May 17 22:11:51 PDT 2007

> On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 01:23:32AM -0700, Tanya M. Lattner wrote:
>> 4) Compile llvm-gcc4 and llvm from source. Run 'make check' and do a 'make
>> ENABLE_OPTIMIZED=1 TEST=nightly report' in llvm-test.
>>
>> It would also be helpful for someone to compile/test with objdir != srcdir.
>
> This is on FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE, on i386.
> Both llvm and llvm-gcc were compiled with objdir != srcdir.
> Release, not Debug build of LLVM.
>
> http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~emil/llvm-2.0-make-check.txt
> http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~emil/llvm-2.0-report.nightly.txt

Thank you so much for testing the release!! I've checked out the nightly
test report and it looks like there is potentially one regression.
SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.expandfft

However, I need you to look at your /proc/cpuinfo (or whatever it is on
FreeBSD) to tell me what flavors of sse you have (mmx, sse1, sse2, etc).

Thanks,
Tanya