[LLVMdev] Compiling glibc on Linux

Babak Salamat bsalamat at uci.edu
Tue May 8 23:19:16 PDT 2007

Reid,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Yes, I have built and installed llvm-gcc and "llvm-gcc --print-prog-
name=cc1" return the correct path for cc1, so I assume its path is
set correctly in the config files, but I haven't installed config
files separately. Do I need to do that? Is there any documentation
about it?

Thank you again,
Babak