[LLVMdev] LLVM-GCC Back

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Sat May 5 13:48:42 PDT 2007

On May 5, 2007, at 1:40 PM, Jeff Cohen wrote:

> Bill Wendling wrote:

>>> It's still taking over an hour for rsync to occur.
>>>
>> I can try to see if they will move the rsync to a better time.
>> Unfortunately, I don't have much control over that end of it.
>> Would it be possible to run your nightly script later? :-)
>>
>> -bw
>
> How much later?  When does it occur?
>
> I don't want to run it too much later, because it won't be finished
> when I'm trying to use it in the morning (and the most memory-
> intensive part runs last).

I'll ping the guy who's in charge of the sync and ask him when it's
done. Right now, the copy to the Apple internal mirror is done at 2AM
PDT. From your email, I suspect that the sync is done around 3ish.
Though maybe it's somehow dependent upon when I update the mirror??

Unfortunately, because we now have people working on LLVM around the
clock (hi Anton! :-) ), pretty much anytime for the sync is going to
be a problem for someone. The good news is that this problem will be
obviated in about a month! :-)

-bw