[LLVMdev] Assembly Change: implementation keyword no longer recognized

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Thu Mar 29 11:49:15 PDT 2007

Update:

I've reverted the assembly parser change so that "implementation" will
be accepted. This is to provide a grace period for you to update
your .ll files. Please remove the use of implementation in your .ll
files as this keyword will disappear in < 1 week. Note that the
AsmWriter will not generate this keyword any more.

Reid.