[LLVMdev] June 2007 LLVM Developer's Meeting

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:57:26 PDT 2007

For those of you coming from out of the area and who may not be
familiar with the bay area.

TRAVEL:

The closest airport is San Jose International Airport (SJC; 10 miles
away). There is also San Francisco Internation Airport (SFO; 43 miles
away) or Oakland (OAK; 49 miles away). IMHO, I would choose SJC, then
SFO, and lastly OAK, depending upont he prices.

HOTELS:

The Cypress Hotel (http://www.thecypresshotel.com/) is very close to
the Apple campus. It's pretty swank, so I'm not sure how pricey it is.
Here's a Google search for hotels in the area:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

I can't vouch for anything but the Cypress Hotel, though. I would
offer someone a room, but I only have a couch. And I also have cats,
so you couldn't be allergic. :-)

T-SHIRTS:

I'm shocked that I have to bring this up! What are we going to do
about t-shirt designs?

-bw