[LLVMdev] June 2007 LLVM Developer's Meeting

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Fri Mar 23 16:02:59 PDT 2007

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Reid Spencer wrote:

> MEALS
> Breakfast - get your own :)
> Lunch - Apple is planning to cater lunch. If not we'll order from
> Quiznos or something.

I have confirmed that Apple will cater lunch.

> Session 3: Using LLVM - This session will cover some of the novel ways
> in which LLVM is currently being used. If you use LLVM in an interesting
> way, please consider making a presentation in this session.

I'll be happy to give a talk in this session about some ways apple is
using LLVM.  Sign me up!

> Don't be bashful! This meeting is for you and by you. If you have an
> idea in any of the topic areas, or anything else, please send it in. Our
> goal is to fit as many of you in as possible. To a very large extent the
> content of the meeting will be decided by the submissions that are
> received.

I want to stress this point.  If you're interested by LLVM, even if just a
lurker on the list, you are welcome to attend.  Please do tell us if you
plan to come though.

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/