[LLVMdev] Fwd: Message from Marina Moreno (via www.cs.uiuc.edu)

Vikram S. Adve vadve at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 20 09:37:55 PDT 2007

The positions are not specifically LLVM-related, but if you look at
their job description, LLVM seems to be the only *existing* way for
them to achieve it.  E.g., interprocedural analysis with GCC?  Or
static analysis for finding bugs?  I think getting an LLVM'er into
Google would be a great start!

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/