[LLVMdev] Google SOC - Idea

Scott Fortmann-Roe scottfr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 20:22:51 PDT 2007

Hi,

I noticed that LLVM had signed up as a mentoring organization for
Google's summer of code. LLVM looks like an exciting project that
overlaps some of my interests.

I would be interested in developing an additional front end for a
language it does not currently support (I'm open to what language). I
do not know much about what this entails in regards to what LLVM
requires from its front ends. But I have experience with the ANTLR
parser generator that looks like it could be used to generate such a
front end.

Are you folks interested in this?

If so, please let me know ASAP and I'll put together an application.

-Scott