[LLVMdev] Address of an instruction (or a label?)

Nicolas Geoffray nicolas.geoffray at lip6.fr
Mon Mar 12 03:40:19 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm developing a Java compiler with llvm and I would like to implement
the (bytecode instruction <--> source line in Java code) feature. This
requires to get the address of a generated instruction.

Is there a way in llvm to get the address of a generated instruction? Or
somehow to fix the location of a label in the llvm code (something that
may look like a basic block perhaps) and get after the compilation the
address of this label?

Thx,
Nicolas