[LLVMdev] compile errors with demo projects Stacker and Hello

Ryan M. Lefever lefever at crhc.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 8 22:30:32 PST 2007

If I remember correctly, you get the following warning when you
configure LLVM:

configure:2087: WARNING: Unknown project (Stacker) won't be configured
automatically

That leads would lead me to believe that you need to run configure
inside llvm/projects/Stacker (and inside llvm/projects/Hello) before you
run gmake inside of them.  I don't know for sure, but perhaps that might
fix your problem.

Ryan

--
Ryan M. Lefever  [http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~lefever]