[LLVMdev] use of CallInst()

Ryan M. Lefever lefever at crhc.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 6 21:30:04 PST 2007

Thanks for the help Reid!  I frequently look at the online doxygen, but
sometimes its difficult to determine the correct replacement when a
method is removed from LLVM.  In this particular case, I knew which new
CallInst constructor to use, I just couldn't figure out the proper syntax.

At any rate, I really appreciate your help!!

Ryan M. Lefever  [http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~lefever]