[LLVMdev] use of CallInst()

Ryan M. Lefever lefever at crhc.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 6 20:44:26 PST 2007

To create a new CallInst I used to call the following constructor:

CallInst(Value *F, const std::vector<Value*> &Par, const std::string
&Name = "", Instruction *InsertBefore = 0);

However, it seems as though that constructor has been removed.  I assume
that I'm suppossed to use the following constructor, but I can't figure
out what to pass as the Args parameter (the second parameter).

CallInst (Value *F, Value *const *Args, unsigned NumArgs, const
std::string &Name="", Instruction *InsertBefore=0)

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Ryan