[LLVMdev] [Fwd: Re: using dsa]

Ryan M. Lefever lefever at crhc.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 6 08:23:15 PST 2007

Thanks for the reply John.  My goal is to use DSA from the latest stable
branch of llvm-poolalloc and whatever branch of llvm works with that
version llvm-poolalloc.  As you had previously suggested, I had check
out the release_19 versions of llvm and llvm-poolalloc.  However, when I
did a cvs update today, I came across the problem in which the
release_19 version of llvm failed to compile.

Reid or whoever else, do you have any insight into the cyclic dependency
problem that is causing the release_19 branch of llvm to fail to compile?

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan M. Lefever  [http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~lefever]