[LLVMdev] svn convert "issue"

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Sat Jun 30 00:15:56 PDT 2007

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, Chris Lattner wrote:

> The next issue is that John left his cvs convert script in his crontab
> (which I just removed).  As such, *all svn commits that happened since
> the switchover have been lost*.  Needless to say, this irritates me.

This has all been fixed now.  The tree should be fine, with no contents
lost and with the same rev #'s as before.

If you get any "checksum mismatch" errors, plz remove your tree and check
it out again.  This should only happen if you updated very recently.

SVN is open for business.  Lets wait a few days before we move anything
else over. :)

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/