[LLVMdev] Web Server Going Down

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri Jun 29 17:21:02 PDT 2007

The web server is back up!

I apologize for the short notice. We appear to have fixed the problem
(thanks Anton!).

In the future, we will try to provide at least 30 minutes notice (min, but
usually more) when shutting down the server. This was a special case
because of some subversion tasks did not get taken care of.

Thanks for understanding,
-Tanya