[LLVMdev] Subversion Migration Completed

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 29 13:01:23 PDT 2007

Dear LLVMers,

The first phase of the Subversion conversion is complete.  The CVS
repository will no longer be available.  You will now need to use the
SVN server.

Directions for getting LLVM from the SVN server can be found in the new
Getting Started Guide (http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html).  If
you run a nightly tester, you should update your LLVM tree from SVN to
get the new NewNightlyTester script.

There are a few minor features that are still missing.  I believe we
still need to redirect cvsweb to use viewvcs.  We also do not have the
URL re-writing rules in places for http://llvm.org/docs to redirect to
the latest documentation stored in the SVN repository.  We'll try to get
those as soon as we can.

If you encounter problems, please email the llvmdev list with details.

Thanks for your patience; hopefully everything works okay over the weekend.

Regards,

John Criswell