[LLVMdev] alloca on Win32

Chuck Zhao czhao at eecg.toronto.edu
Mon Jun 25 07:27:43 PDT 2007

Anton,

Thank you for your reply.

I am new to LLVM, and still in the learning process of getting LLVM 2.0
build and working.
What do you mean "introduce the same hook ..."?
Put the patch file into LLVM source tree and recompile?

Is there a somehow detailed description on what I should do?

I am using LLVM-2.0 on WinXP/Cygwin, GNU Tool Chain (gcc 4.2.0).

Thank you

Chuck