[LLVMdev] alloca on Win32

Chuck Zhao czhao at eecg.toronto.edu
Sun Jun 24 18:58:26 PDT 2007

Interesting enough, I am getting exactly the same error for my
just-built LLVM-2.0 on WinXP/Cygwin, after the trivial patching on
Function.cpp:271.

This same error message shows up when I was trying to run HelloWorld.c
version to verify my install:
"lli hello.bc"

"Error, Program used external function _alloca which could not be resolved!"

I checked the document, but didn't seem to find a hit.
I feel I might be missing an environment setup, so I tried to put
$LLVMINSTALLDIR/lib onto LD_LIBRARY_PATH and/or path, neither worked.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Chuck