[LLVMdev] Advices needed for LLVM IR compilation

Stéphane Letz letz at grame.fr
Sun Jun 24 01:16:18 PDT 2007

Hi,

Our compiler currently generates a C++ class. It defines a data
structure and emit code to access member of this newly data structure
at the same time: access code is compiled when the shape of the
complete data structure is not yet known.

Can we keep the same scheme when targeting LLVM IR? Can we define a
new structured type and compiled acces to fields in the same pass? Or
do we need to restructure the compilation process in two separated
steps?

Thanks

Stephane Letz