[LLVMdev] hacked up llvm-gcc bootstraps on linux-x86_64

Rafael EspĂ­ndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:37:32 PDT 2007

Bugs 1519 and 1521 currently prevent a clean bootstrap on Linux
x86_64. I was able to hack it to work :-)

The attached patch includes two parts. One is a tentative fix bug
1519: just set LastFieldStartsAtNonByteBoundry in
allFieldsAreNotBitFields.

The other one is a plain hack. llvm-gcc and gcc disagree on how to
pass some structures, so stage2 gcc fails to use the libcpp compiled
by gcc. So I just copied a function form libcpp to gcc itself :-)

Cheers,
Rafael