[LLVMdev] Question about adding a pass in LLVM

Fiona Sheen fiona.sheen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:55:17 PDT 2007

Hi, I've met a problem when I am trying llvm.
I've added a small pass in it, and when I define or use an object of APInt
class, it will get the following output while running:

$ opt -load  hello.so -hello   test.bc -o test.hello.bc
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'disable-opt' defined more than once!
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'disable-inlining' defined more than once!
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'strip-debug' defined more than once!
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'verify-each' defined more than once!
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'disable-verify' defined more than once!
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'disable-output' defined more than once!
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'p' defined more than once!
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'f' defined more than once!
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'o' defined more than once!
opt: CommandLine Error: Argument 'argpromotion' defined more than once!
..... (it just repeated outputting the last line, without stop...)

Has anybody met the similiar problem with me?
Thanks :)

--
Yours,
Fiona