[LLVMdev] Flixster Spam Apology

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:34:13 PDT 2007

This morning a company known as Flixster got a hold of my address book
an mass mailed all my contacts in my e-mail account. They did this
without my permission, and am the e-mails you have received from them
are not from me. I apologize for the spam this has caused. Please
ignore the message you received from me this morning.

If any of you continue to get messages from Flixster please let me
know and I will take steps to insure that this company does not
continue to harass you.

Once again, I apologize for letting this happen.

Timothy Baldridge