[LLVMdev] Secure Virtual Machine

Sandro Magi naasking at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 05:15:17 PDT 2007

SVA looks very promising. It would be great to be able to run
unmodified C safely!

However, it does not seem to address my original question: how can I
ensure that code  cannot DoS either the memory subsystem, or the CPU?

In my proposal, I could execute said code in a concurrent process with
a memory quota. How would SVA address that problem?

Sandro