[LLVMdev] VStudio project files

Chuck Rose III cfr at adobe.com
Wed Jul 25 11:16:09 PDT 2007

Hello LLVMers,

For the windows side of my team's product, I use the VStudio project
files included in the LLVM tree (which are VStudio 2k3 files).  I just
switched over to the SVN sources yesterday and spent some time working
with those project files to get things to build cleanly on my system.
We use VStudio 2k5, so I have to go through a conversion process which
may be the cause of some of the problems I've seen.  I also needed to
add new files which have been added to the tree recently but which have
not been added to the VStudio project.

It's my understanding that the person who was maintaining the VStudio
project is no longer doing active LLVM development.  If that is indeed
the case, I would be happy to help maintain them provided that I can
switch them up to 2k5, which is my required VStudio platform here at
work.

Let me know if you'd like some fresh VStudio files and I'll work on
getting them pushed up to the svn server once I've got them all nice and
happy here.

Thanks,

Chuck.